We are currently recruiting a part-time Volunteer Coordinator to join our team. The postholder will be responsible for the recruitment, induction, support and week-by-week management of our volunteers.
This post is for two days per week and the starting salary is £25,062 pro rata.
The deadline for applications is Monday 6 July 2020.
Interviews will be held by video and audio conference on Friday 17 July 2020.
To apply, please:
- Read the cover note, available here.
- Read the job description and person specification, available here.
- Read the information for applicants, available here.
- Complete the equal opportunities monitoring form, available here.
- Email your application to email@example.com
We particularly welcome and encourage applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic individuals, those who are migrants or refugees, and who have lived experience of the impact of immigration policy and practice.
Due to the volume of applications, we can only respond to people who are shortlisted for interview. If you have not heard from us within four weeks of the deadline, please assume that you have not been shortlisted.